Major Employers and PLCs
Features for Major Organisations
Chamber Business Council
A forum giving public sector decision makers the opportunity to engage with private sector employers from across West Cheshire and North Wales. Council members include managing directors and senior managers from the private sector, along with public sector represenatives including chief executives of local authorities, as well as tourist boards and educational bodies.
Chamber members can address the council about specific issues in the knowledge that they will be dealt with at the highest level.
British Chambers of Commerce
The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) works nationally to deliver change for businesses. It promotes reform, aims to stop damaging policy proposals and remove obstacles to growth.
Chamber members taking advantage of our exciting benefits can easily save £1,000's per year; for example purchasing the legal cover provided free by Chamber Legal would cost £1,500 per year.
- Free training: The Chamber's exciting training programme in conjuction with the University of Chester and the Riverside Innovation Centre helps you deliver your skills cost effectively
- Free events: Enjoy free entry to more than 100 networking, learning, exhibiting events per year, with ample opportunity to promote and grow your business to a captive audience and interact with other proactive business people from organisations of all sizes
- Half price export documentation: Unrivalled export documentation service delivered by our in house specialists, with discounts for Chamber members
- Marketing and PR support: Get your message out for free through this website, the Chamber's monthly eNewsletter, quarterly magazine, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, as well as enjoy free PR advice
- Direct marketing support: Gain access to our extensive mailing lists for businesses in the region
- Signposting to relevant bodies who can help build your business
- Legal advice and support: up to £65,000 of legal expenses insurance packaged with a 24 hour telephone advice line
- Chamber HR: provides a 24 hour advice line as well as downloadable polices, contracts and forms.
- And much, much more!
For a full breakdown click here.