Mold Business Forum
Mold Business Forum (MBF) was formed more than 20 years ago by Mold businesses as a local chamber of trade. It provided members with an opportunity to meet socially and network with other similar business people with an interest in Mold.
Subsequently a small group of Mold businesses agreed to build on the traditional roots and develop membership, forming a truly inclusive forum for all Mold area business people to meet and provide an aspirational offer for Mold as a town, as a place to live and most importantly as a place for businesses to thrive.
MBF aims to represent all business people; from hi-tech organisations and professional services, through to national chains, the independent retailer and sole trader. MBF therefore provides an opportunity for all business owners, senior managers and other interested people to:
- Positively take forward the message that Mold matters and is a jewel in the North Wales crown
- Collectively develop the Mold ambition and key messages
- Access business networking with other business people, professionals and like minded people located in the Mold area
- Act as a representative group to lobby politicians and influence local government for greater business friendly policies and strategies, especially to the benefit of Mold
- Influence national and international companies as to the attractiveness and benefits of investing and locating in Mold
- Support events and initiatives that will enhance the positive profile and economic success of Mold based business.
To help deliver this ambition, MBF has entered into a strategic partnership with West Cheshire and North Wales Chamber of Commerce and negotiated very attractive membership rates, which provide inclusive access to the full range of Chamber member benefits.
MBF is a properly constituted organisation and meets regularly, with breakfast and lunchtime meetings alongside special evening events as the calendar permits. MBF members are also welcomed at all Chamber events and initiatives across North Wales and West Cheshire. A great opportunity therefore exists through membership of the MBF, for all Mold business people to exercise influence and access opportunities across the local sub region.
For further information and informal discussion please feel free to contact:
David Hill, Mold Town Centre Manager on 01352 751819 or by emailing email@example.com
Or download the MBF pamphlet.